- Temporary Route Diversion: Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon Marathon 42.195km and Half-marathon 21.1km
- Temporary Route Diversion: Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 10km and National Steps Challenge 5km Run
- Extension of Bus Operating Hours: NSEWL Early Closure
- Bus Stop Skipped: SGX Bull Charge Run 2018
- Temporary Route Diversion: 33rd ASEAN Summit 2018 and related summits
Curated Discovery Journeys
Did you know that many of Tower Transit Singapore’s bus routes have been running for years? In fact, service 106 started almost 40 years ago. To inject fresh interest in familiar bus routes, we’re coming up with a series of themed trails curated by everyday experts.
Our first Discovery Journey is a food lover’s trail on service 106 curated by www.sgfoodonfoot.com. Discover great food from Hong Kong Roast Duck to Javanese Nasi Ambeng, and eat your way from Bukit Batok to Shenton Way and back!