- New Bus Stop: BS 59801 (Along Yishun Ave 6)
- INVITATION TO TENDER FOR TOTAL TYRE MANAGEMENT AT BULIM BUS DEPOT & MANDAI BUS DEPOT FOR THE BASE PERIOD OF THREE YEARS WITH AN OPTION TO EXTEND FOR A TWO YEAR PERIOD
- INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY & INSTALLATION OF (1) FENCE INTRUSION DEFENCE SYSTEM (FIDS) , (2) VEHICLE LICENSE PLATE RECOGNITION SYSTEM (VLPR) & (3) CCTV VIDEO ANALYTICS AT THE PREMISES MANAGED BY TOWER TRANSIT SINGAPORE
- Temporary Route Diversion: Removal of Pedestrian Overhead Bridge Across Thomson Road
- INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE LICENSING OF ADVERTISEMENT SPACES FOR THE BASE PERIOD OF THREE YEARS WITH AN OPTION TO EXTEND FOR A TWO YEAR PERIOD
Curated Discovery Journeys
Did you know that many of Tower Transit Singapore’s bus routes have been running for years? In fact, service 106 started almost 40 years ago. To inject fresh interest in familiar bus routes, we’re coming up with a series of themed trails curated by everyday experts.
Our first Discovery Journey is a food lover’s trail on service 106 curated by www.sgfoodonfoot.com. Discover great food from Hong Kong Roast Duck to Javanese Nasi Ambeng, and eat your way from Bukit Batok to Shenton Way and back!