- Temporary Route Diversion: Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon Marathon 42.195km and Half-marathon 21.1km
- Temporary Route Diversion: Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 10km and National Steps Challenge 5km Run
- Extension of Bus Operating Hours: NSEWL Early Closure
- Bus Stop Skipped: SGX Bull Charge Run 2018
- Temporary Route Diversion: 33rd ASEAN Summit 2018 and related summits
People matter most at Tower Transit Singapore. On this website alone, we’ve featured at least 30 of our people – from Bus Captains and managers, right up to our Chairman Neil. Why? Because the human element is what makes working at Tower Transit Singapore so different.
You’ll feel it the minute you step into our depot at Bulim Drive. It’s in the casual atmosphere, and in a friendly game of pool or table tennis in the canteen. It’s in the freedom our staff have to stop and chat with our directors, and in our family-friendly, market-leading benefits such as 26 weeks of maternity leave.
A lot of effort goes into building the unique Tower Transit culture, so that our staff come to work every day feeling like they want to be there. We’ve even received an award for ‘Best Workplace Culture & Engagement’ at the HRM Awards 2017.
We’ve built a dynamic team of experienced hands and enthusiastic newcomers, and attracted an unprecedented number of Singapore citizens and residents who make up over three quarters of our workforce.
Tower Transit’s vision is to be the most respected public transport operator in the world’s top cities. If that resonates with you, we invite you to join us.