- New Bus Stop: BS 59801 (Along Yishun Ave 6)
- INVITATION TO TENDER FOR TOTAL TYRE MANAGEMENT AT BULIM BUS DEPOT & MANDAI BUS DEPOT FOR THE BASE PERIOD OF THREE YEARS WITH AN OPTION TO EXTEND FOR A TWO YEAR PERIOD
- INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY & INSTALLATION OF (1) FENCE INTRUSION DEFENCE SYSTEM (FIDS) , (2) VEHICLE LICENSE PLATE RECOGNITION SYSTEM (VLPR) & (3) CCTV VIDEO ANALYTICS AT THE PREMISES MANAGED BY TOWER TRANSIT SINGAPORE
- Temporary Route Diversion: Removal of Pedestrian Overhead Bridge Across Thomson Road
- INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE LICENSING OF ADVERTISEMENT SPACES FOR THE BASE PERIOD OF THREE YEARS WITH AN OPTION TO EXTEND FOR A TWO YEAR PERIOD
People matter most at Tower Transit Singapore. On this website alone, we’ve featured more than 20 of our people – from Bus Captains to managers. Why? Because the human element is what makes working at Tower Transit Singapore so different.
You’ll feel it the minute you step into our depot at Bulim Drive. It’s in the easy atmosphere, and in a friendly game of pool or table tennis in the canteen. It’s in the freedom our staff have to stop and chat with our directors, and in our family-friendly, market-leading benefits such as 26 weeks of maternity leave.
A lot of effort goes into building the unique Tower Transit culture, so that our staff come to work every day feeling like they want to be there.
We’ve built a dynamic team comprising experienced hands and newcomers with fresh ideas. Our vision is to be the most respected public transport operator in Singapore. If that resonates with you, we invite you to join us.