- New Bus Stop: BS 59801 (Along Yishun Ave 6)
- INVITATION TO TENDER FOR TOTAL TYRE MANAGEMENT AT BULIM BUS DEPOT & MANDAI BUS DEPOT FOR THE BASE PERIOD OF THREE YEARS WITH AN OPTION TO EXTEND FOR A TWO YEAR PERIOD
- INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY & INSTALLATION OF (1) FENCE INTRUSION DEFENCE SYSTEM (FIDS) , (2) VEHICLE LICENSE PLATE RECOGNITION SYSTEM (VLPR) & (3) CCTV VIDEO ANALYTICS AT THE PREMISES MANAGED BY TOWER TRANSIT SINGAPORE
- Temporary Route Diversion: Removal of Pedestrian Overhead Bridge Across Thomson Road
- INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE LICENSING OF ADVERTISEMENT SPACES FOR THE BASE PERIOD OF THREE YEARS WITH AN OPTION TO EXTEND FOR A TWO YEAR PERIOD
About Tower Transit
Tower Transit is an operator of bus services in London and Singapore. In 2015, competing with some of the world’s biggest bus operators, Tower Transit was awarded the Singapore government’s first competitively-tendered bus operations contract. On 29 May 2016, the first Tower Transit buses hit the road in Singapore, making history as the first company to operate under the bus contracting model.
Since then, Tower Transit Singapore has established a strong reputation for being a customer-focused operator and an employer of choice. We’ve won awards for workplace culture, employee engagement, employer branding and customer engagement.
Tower Transit Singapore operates more than 300 buses and 30 services on behalf of the Land Transport Authority.
The Tower Transit Group also operates some of the most popular bus routes in central London and is part of the SeaLink Travel Group, Australia’s largest land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider.
About SeaLink Travel Group
SeaLink Travel Group is the parent company of Tower Transit and Transit Systems. It is one of Australia’s premier tourism and transport operators, bringing the nation’s best experiences to the world. With operations across five states and the Northern Territory, it has significant expertise in the Australian tourism industry with a strong track record in promoting and packaging island holiday experiences, lunch and dinner river and harbour cruises, ferry and charter services, adventure tours, single day and extended tours, resort accommodation and more – delivering unique experiences to domestic and international tourists.
SeaLink Travel Group’s subsidiary, Transit Systems is the largest privately-owned bus operator in Australia with operations in Western Australia, New South Wales, South Australia and the Northern Territory. Transit Systems employs 6,744 staff, operates 3,129 buses and moves 344 million customers per year.