- Temporary Route Diversion: Chingay Night Fiesta @ Chinatown
- Changes in Afternoon Operating Hours: Chinese New Year Eve
- Extension of Operating Hours: Chinese New Year Eve
- Temporary Route Diversion: Chinatown Chinese New Year 2019 – Countdown
- Temporary Route Diversion: Chinatown Chinese New Year 2019 – Opening Ceremony
Tower Transit Singapore is a young and innovative public bus operator. In May 2015, competing with some of the world’s biggest bus operators, we were awarded the Singapore government’s first competitively-tendered bus contract. It’s been an amazing journey since.
We run 29 bus services from Bukit Batok, Jurong East, Clementi and Joo Koon bus interchanges. Our team of friendly Bus Captains, over three quarters of whom are proud Singapore citizens and residents, operate a fleet of close to 370 buses.
But we’re in the business of moving people, not buses. That means everything we do – from the smiles of our Bus Captains to our signature scented buses – is designed with a human touch and with our passengers in mind.
We’re part of the Tower Transit Group which operates some of the busiest bus routes in Central London on behalf of Transport for London. We also lead the way in new technology trials of environmentally-friendly buses in London, and work with governments to bring reliable, efficient and personable bus services to the world’s top cities.
We recently won the prestigious title of ‘International Business of the Year’ at the 2017 British Expertise International Awards and the award for ‘Best Workplace Culture and Engagement’ at the HRM Awards 2017.