- Bus Stops Skipped: POSB Passion Run for Kids 2019
- Temporary Route Diversion: National Day Parade 2019
- Extension of Bus Operating Hours: National Day Eve & Hari Raya Haji Eve 2019
- Temporary Route Diversion: Ayer Rajah National Day Street Party 2019
- Temporary Route Diversion: National Day 2019 Preview 1 & 2
PUBLISHED October 06, 2018
The recent Tower Transit shareholder reorganisation is now formally completed, and Adam Leishman has left Tower to pursue other opportunities outside of London and Singapore TfL / LTA bus services, focusing mainly on Whippet, other countries and the innovation sector.
Neil Smith, Chairman of Tower Transit Group said:
“I wish Adam and his new business Ascendal well for the future, and, of course, thank him for his contribution to Tower Transit since its launch in 2013.
I will remain leading the Tower Group board as Chairman and major shareholder.
Adam will not be replaced as Group CEO, and the operating businesses, Tower London and Tower Singapore, will continue to be overseen by Paul Cox as CFO and Charlie Beaumont as COO as has been the case for some time now.
I look forward to an exciting future for the Tower group – continuing to grow our key positions in London and Singapore, while actively exploring developments in new countries and new mobility sectors.”